This Blog is a forum for discussion, and all readers are welcome to comment. However, in the interests of a free, lively and respectful conversation, please read this first:
1. Your name and email is required to be able to comment
2. Each visitor should be aware that comments and information supplied by him shall be non-confidential information.
3. Each visitor makes every effort to provide accurate information, true to their knowledge and which does not infringe anyone’s rights.
4. The author of the blog makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in it is accurate, but is not responsible for the comments posted by users
5.The Blog author reserves the right to remove any unlawful, promotional, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
6. Ideas may be criticised, people may not be. Any hint of a personal attack, and the comment will be removed.
7. This blog is not for commercial activities of any kind. Any comments discussing or promoting a product or service will be removed. This includes vaccines.
8. This blog cannot be used to seek or give medical advice. That is what your doctor is for.